Organic Green Peeling Oil 4 oz $159.99
Please Watch the How to here: https://youtu.be/b3P158f869Q
Features—– CAN BE USED ON FACE
- Peels old, dead and ugly skin
- Helps reveal a brighter, smoother skin and younger skin
- Helps promote a glowing skin
- Helps even out skin tone
- Helps lighten appearance of acne marks and/or scars (depending on the severity and depth of scar)
- Helps correct minor skin imperfections
- Helps minimize pores
Wish to have a smoother, lighter and younger-looking skin?
Wonder how celebrities enjoy a flawless-looking skin? The answer is skin peeling and you can do it at the comfort of your very own home with…
GREEN PEELING OIL
Organic, Authentic, Fresh and Premium Quality
Milder than our organic Yellow Peeling Oil
Designed for deeper skin peeling and medicated to help treat acne and other similar skin ailments
Dark underarms, bikini line, elbows etc.
Uneven skin tone
Sun Damaged Skin
And other skin imperfections
NOT ALL PEELING OILS ARE THE SAME!
Not all Green Peeling Oils are the same.
With so many products being sold out there, you can trust that ours is fresh and of premium quality. We are well aware that there are cheaper alternatives, but why sacrifice quality over quantity?
It is recommended to peel with yellow peeling oil every 2 to 3 months to maintain a baby-like, soft and smooth skin.
Use it to peel any part of the body such as nape, underarms, arms, bikini line or any other body part you wish to peel
It can also be used on the face but we don’t recommend doing that if you feel you have very sensitive skin
After care set to further improve the texture and color of your new skin is also available in our store, please ask the seller for more details.
Now you have a chance to do it at the comfort of your very own home at a fraction of the cost!
Please note that packaging or containers may vary from the one shown on the photo but we will always send you the same quality and quantity of product, as advertised.
Directions for use:
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
FOR FIRST TIMERS: IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO HAVE A HYDROCORTISONE CREAM READY ON HAND AS FIRST AID IN CASE OF IRRITATION OR ITCHINESS. THIS IS AVAILABLE AT LEADING PHARMACIES OR YOU CAN ALSO ASK THE SELLER HOW YOU CAN PURCHASE A HYDROCORTISONE CREAM WITH THIS ITEM
PERFORM A SMALL PATCH TEST UNDER YOUR ARMS AND LEAVE IT OVERNIGHT TO CHECK FOR ALLERGIES. TO BE SURE, PERFORM THE TEST FOR 2 CONSECUTIVE NIGHTS
1. Wash your face or body part that you wish to peel with mild soap and water. Make sure the target area is completely dry. Apply the Yellow Peeling Oil using a cotton ball, cotton pads, gauze or a gloved finger. Make sure you apply it evenly.
2. Apply another layer after 15 minutes by repeating step 1. You can apply 3 to 5 layers of the solution depending on your tolerance and need with at least a 15-minute interval. It is usually recommended to apply 3 layers per day on the face while 3-5 layers per day on the body. Tougher skin like hands, feet, elbows, knees may need more peeling applications.
3. Our Yellow Peeling Oil should be painless though burning and tingling sensation is also normal and not unusual. After 20 minutes of the last application you can simply moisten a cotton with ice cold water and dab it on the affected area (DO NOT RUB), this is to relieve the burning and tingling sensation in case there is any. You can also use a fan or air conditioner to relieve discomfort during and after application. Do not wash the the target area at this time.
4. Avoid washing the target area until the next day or while you are doing the Yellow Peeling Oil Application Process. It is recommended to do this process for 3 consecutive days for a deeper peel.
5. Peeling will begin in 3 to 7 days from the last application of the yellow peeling oil and will last for about 5 to 7 days. NEVER FORCE PEEL THE SKIN. Never wash your face frequently to hasten peeling and avoid using harsh or strong soaps. Think of the dead skin as a protective barrier of the fresh peeling skin. The longer it stays, the better the result. DO NOT RUB OR SCRUB your face during the peeling process as this may seriously harm or scar your skin.
6. If itching occurs, please apply the hydrocortisone cream IMMEDIATELY on the affected area.
7. Always use a high SPF sunblock when going outdoors and avoid direct sun exposure
What to expect during the peeling process?
Tightening of the skin
Hardening of the peeling skin
Mild irritation or redness
Obvious Peeling of the skin
Tightness around eyes and/or mouth